Saturday, February 7, 2009

PUPPY UPDATE

My goodness I wish I had more time. I'm 4 days late posting new pics and I do apologize. I want to update every week but time slips away and here I am. Enough of that, lets talk puppies. All of the girls are up and on their feet but the boys are being a little more lazy about the walking around. It could be that they are so fat they are having a harder time than the girls, but lets face it girls always do things faster than boys. They are all beginning to form their own little personalities, Densmore is Mr. Bossy Pants and Buster just wants to sleep on his back all day long. Fancy has started to bark along with Ellie and Ginger. When you walk into the room and switch on the light and startle them they jump up and give me 3 or 4 little barks apiece. Its just about the cutest thing you've ever seen or heard. Chase and Andy try to stay under the radar and out of trouble, but you know how girls are, they pull them in on their shenanigans from time to time. On monday or tuesday I will start to introduce solid food, actually Bil jac from the freezer section. I always start my puppies that way and at about 6 weeks begin to mix in some hard food and by 8 weeks they are on hard food only. This is the time when I begin to do a lot more work with my babies because mom decides its time to start weaning. So starting next week I'll have even less time, just hoping I can keep up!! Congratulations to Ann for adopting Buster he is a beautiful big boy and I know you will love him much. Choose BLESSINGS today and I will talk with you next week, Hopefully!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment