Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tornados in February

What a night we had last night. Tornado's, lightning and a ton of rain at my house. If you are ever bored with where you live just move to Oklahoma and its a new adventure every month. Even in the rain storm I had a family come and look at my babies. I have had a lot of interest and the emails are pouring in every night. I want to thank everyone for their interest and don't be shy about asking questions, this is a big decision and I understand that, so ask away and I will answer to the best of my ability. I started feeding Bil Jac this week mixed with a little milk. At first they were a little unsure about it but it didn't take long and they were all going at it like there was no tomorrow. Olivia looks a little relieved and wants to spend a little less time with them and more time outside. All of the puppies are up on their feet walking around even the big fat boys. I have moved them into a larger pen area with an area to go "poop" on puppy training pads, so far so good. Hopefully in the next week they will get the hang of "going" in their special area and not so much on their carpeted area, time will tell. I will post new pics in a day or two, but I'm going to have my grandchildren for the next 7 days so it may be a little tough to do so. My daughter her husband my son and his fiance' are going to Florida for the girls birthdays. Nana gets to stay home and grand sit, that's OK with me we will have an awesome time. To have a friend we must be a friend so reach out to someone today and befriend them. Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment