Tuesday, January 27, 2009

IT'S TO COLD IN OKLAHOMA

Brrrr, brrrr, brrrr what a day it is here. Freezing rain and sleet all night and most of the day, we even had thunder and lightning last night!! Only in OKLAHOMA. I didn't make it to work today way to slick and to far to drive. But there are patients who braved the elements and went in for their appointment, all I have to say about that is "you love the dentist way to much" just kidding, actually it is a great day to get an appointment because of cancellations. Enough about work let's talk puppies!!! They are 2 weeks old today and their eyes are open. They are so fat they lay flat in the pen and scoot around on their bellies. In a couple more weeks they should be up on their feet ( I hope) and should start eating some solid food soon after that. I'm sure Olivia will be glad for some relief because all they do now is nurse. She looks at me every now and then and I'm sure I hear her say "Isn't there a nurse maid available to help out". I've added new pics today, hope you enjoy them . If this cold and dreary day has you down, remember in every life there is a time of winter, so don't loose hope SPRING is just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment