Friday, February 20, 2009

EVERYONE HAS FOUND A HOME

All of my Olivia's babies have found a home. I would like to thank everyone for all the nice comments and conversations I've had about my sweethearts. These babies will be traveling far and wide in just a few short weeks to meet their new moms and dads, from North Dakota to Kentucky to the Carolina's and everywhere in between. I hope you all will drop me an email from time to time and let me know how everyone is doing and a picture or two also. All of the puppies are weaned now and Olivia is beginning to gain some weight back, she got a little thin close to the end. I started everyone out on Bil Jac soft food then started mixing in some hard puppy food (Royal Canin) now they are eating only the hard food and everyone is gaining weight and looking great. They will be getting their first puppy shot (ouch!) next week and will have their second one at 8wks before they leave for their new digs. They need to go to the vet as soon as they reach you for your vet to give an OK on their health, and he will let you know when they need their other shots. The time has gone so fast I can't believe they are almost 6wks old. "it just seems like yesterday they were just babies" LOL speaking of babies, I just had my grand babies for a week and loved every minute of it. The weather did not cooperate with all the plans we had but we still had fun. In the hot tub (swimming) every night, lots of stories, got to skip school one day (shhhh don't tell the school I'm sure it was not excused!!) but that's the great thing about being a Nana and Papa we don't have to play by the rules anymore. I am glad that we had our children when we were young because I'm just now beginning to recuperate, my hat is off to all those mid life parents with young children, I am way happy being Nana. I will post some new pics this next week so everyone can visit. Sorry I've not been as good at the pics as I wanted to be but my goodness where does the time go! Be blessed and we'll talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment