Monday, January 19, 2009

PICS OF SOPHIA

I finally grabbed a few pictures of Sophia, I think I need a few lessons in photography, but hopefully you get the picture of how darn cute she is. I can't believe tomorrow the puppies will be 1 week old. They are so big for their age, mom's milk is really agreeing with them. In another week their eyes will begin to open. Soon I will get pictures of each baby so you can see them better. My grandchildren were here yesterday and loved being able to sit on the floor and hold their special puppy. Ella has named 2 of them "lucy" and "lulu", Liam my youngest named 2 also "baseball boy 1" and "baseball boy 2" can you tell he is into baseball? For christmas everything he got had a baseball theme, he just turned 4 in December and has 2 more years before he can play on a team. We'll see if he is still as crazy about ball then. Hope your day was full of goodness and mercy and remember that your words are like fences, be careful and don't fence yourself in with negativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment